Accounting & Productivity
Fourth Hospitality is delighted be a Founding Partner of HOSPA
Fourth harnesses the power of cloud computing with game-changing technology, enabling hospitality businesses to optimise profitability and process by controlling every penny spent on purchasing, stock, labour and payroll processing.
Our customers can...
- Achieve 2-7% savings on wage costs as a per centage of sales
- Achieve 2-7% increase in gross profit via more effective stock tracking and control
- Benefit from end-to-end, fully integrated systems, replacing 10 systems with one.
- Save time: managers save on average 4 hours a week
- Achieve 100% purchasing compliance
- Achieve an 80% reduction in the cost of processing invoices
- Manage and optimise your people with the PEOPLE SYSTEM: employee lifecycle management from HR to scheduling to payroll and benefits
- Manage organisational spend and keep tight control of all purchases, deliveries and invoices with TRADE SIMPLE: electronic trading, supplier integration, invoice management and procurement
- Control your stock and increase your profit with FnB MANAGER: stock control, recipe and menu engineering and online ordering
- Create profitable menus with STARCHEF: achieve consistency in content, quality and cost of dishes, with full nutritional analysis, along with smart menu planning via accurate recipe profitability forecasting
Fourth Hospitality has over 500 clients including Hilton, Travelodge, Apex, Radisson, Thistle, Barcelo, De Vere, Malmaison, Hotel du Vin, the Dorchester, Le Meridien, Starwood and Red Carnation, plus Pizza Express, Jamie’s Italian, Subway, Wagamama, Carluccio's, Centre Parcs, Fuller’s, Marston’s and the Gordon Ramsay Group
Today, more than 9800 hospitality properties worldwide—including some of the world’s most recognizable hotels, resorts, and gaming facilities—use Infor-SoftBrands Hospitality software solutions to improve guests’ experience and become more profitable. You can be one of them.
Our solutions include:
- Property Management
- Central Reservation Systems
- Customer Relationship Management
- Financial Management
- Reporting and Analytics
- Food and Beverage/POS
- Conference Management
Our solutions adapt to your needs—whether you're a small, two-star single property or a multi-property luxury brand. You'll be able to seamlessly and efficiently manage inventory, reservations, guest data, and in-house services. Plus, when you integrate your front office with sales and marketing and your financial management you’ll gain a centralized, single view of your guests and your business performance.
To learn more visit www.infor.com/hospitality
Please speak to Calum at our stand for more information
TouchstoneNAV provide solutions for Hotels and Restaurants, Pubs and Bars, and Sports and Leisure Clubs. For 28 years, we have worked closely with some of the UK’s leading hotel chains, pubs and leisure groups to understand the challenges facing the industry and offer effective solutions to address them.
Our portfolio of solutions and services enables hospitality and leisure organisations to manage every aspect of their business, from streamlining and optimising their core business processes and integrating disparate business systems to managing customer and supplier relationships to reporting and business intelligence.
The Cenium Hotel Management System is a complete integrated solution covering all operations required by Hotels and Hospitality organisations including: accounting, financial planning, procurement, stock control, front desk, housekeeping, restaurants, bars, conference, retail kiosks and the solution links to internet booking, TV, telephone and key card systems.
Cenium Hotel Management System is based on Microsoft Dynamics NAV software and a Microsoft SQL database. The uniform architecture centralises all data within one system, providing one single platform for accounting, revenue management, business intelligence, and traceability of transactions, CRM, stock control and a wide range of other ERP capabilities.
Cenium Hotel Management System has already been successfully proven by resort, city and business hotels across the UK, Norway, Sweden, Denmark, Iceland, USA and Asia. Our clients include Brooklands Hotel, Choice Hotels Scandinavia, CenterHotels, Foss Hotel, IcelandAir Hotels, Hotel Edda, 101 Hotel, Kripalu, and Omega Institute.
If you would like further information on TouchstoneNAV, please call us on 0800 324 7839 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.