A new, dedicated purchasing service is now available for HOSPA members.
In partnership with hospitality purchasing company beacon, HOSPA members can access an online directory - www.beaconpurchasing.co.uk/HOSPA which is intended to provide a ‘one stop shop’ of selected suppliers for hotels and venues to help consolidate and streamline their procurement process.
beacon is the purchasing specialist for hospitality businesses, providing advice, support and cost effective purchasing solutions. beacon uses its collective buying power to increase profitability for its customers through the delivery of efficient and responsible procurement strategy.
The online directory includes details of our 150 supplier partners, offering businesses specially negotiated pricing, terms and conditions.
Procure Wizard will help reduce purchase prices, administration costs and help remove rogue purchases.
The Procure Wizard e-procurement platform is a web application ideally suited to the hospitality sector. Procure Wizard will help organisations with all elements of the procurement cycle from managing nominated suppliers to invoice processing.
- Our Procurement Solution aims to streamline price negotiations with suppliers. Procure Wizard users can accept / reject proposed price movements and control product visibility.
- Our Accounting Solution aims to automate the Purchase to Pay process whilst implementing your company procurement strategy and nominal coding policy.
- Our Purchasing Solution aims to provide a quick and simple ordering platform for your users to order items from approved suppliers. Users can create quick order templates and confirm delivered quantities.
- Our Food & Beverage Solution is tailor made for the hospitality sector and aims to streamline the process of menu and stock management.
- Our Quality Control Solution aims to enhance communication and monitor suppliers’ performance and quality.
- Our Supplier Portal Solution aims to improve all aspects of the Purchaser/Supplier trading relationship. Suppliers can maintain their own catalogue, prices and stock availability leaving Purchase Users confident of both the availability of products and the accuracy of prices.
PSL has over 45 Hotel and Restaurant Groups on it’s books and boasts an aggregated client food spend of approaching £400m
Obviously we believe we offer a great service to our clients, with some very tangible financial benefits, but it is always good to hear it from the horse's mouth...
“When you need someone that can provide the consistency, application and in-depth knowledge on food, ingredients and managing costs, then PSL are without doubt the answer”
Jon Brown, Managing Director Virgin Limited Edition
“We certainly wouldn’t be where we are now if we hadn’t entered the relationship with PSL, and we believe we can achieve even greater savings and further improve our processes in the future”
Simon Kossoff, Managing Director, Carluccio's
“We are a 5* establishment and customer expectations are high. Sinc eusing PSL, our customer satisfaction has actually improved, raising our reputation even further. The Metropolitan’s food cost of sale has been significantly reduced and is now in the region of 20% which, for a 5* property,is an impressive figure”
Tom Orchard, Regional General Manager, Como Hotels
To arrange a free evaluation, see us on our stand or contact our Sales Team Tel: 01926 315 111 | visit us on www.psl-uk.co.uk